Safe Pass Courses
The SOLAS Safe Pass course is a legal requirement for all construction site workers. Training is delivered by SOLAS registered instructors who are experienced in both construction and site safety management.
Under The 2013 Construction Regulation, Section 25, Schedule 4: Safe pass training is mandatory for all construction workers and is renewable every 4 years.
- Raise safety awareness
- Ensure all site personnel have safety training
- Ensure all site personnel are aware of their safety obligations
- Provide all participants with a Safe Pass Card
Those attending must have:
- PPS Number / Social Security Number
- A passport sized photo
- Stamped self-addressed envelope
- Good standard of English
- Proof of ID (passport or Driving Licence)
- Your Irish eircode
Click on the course title below to book your place!
Other Upcoming Courses
Due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) all future Safe Pass courses have been cancelled until further notice
We apologise for any inconvenience this my cause